Hard water stains are a reality for people living in 85% of the United States. US Geological SurveySo you may have dealt with them yourself.
Fortunately, this nasty white residue is unsafe and doesn’t get sick (which is good given that many people drink it).But the bad news is that it takes longer to postpone the deletion Hard water stains from Our bathroom and kitchen fixtures are hard to get rid of-At some point Become permanent..
Instead of causing it to wake up, try these methods to clean your sink, tub, and even the worst hard water stains from the shower.
What is hard water stain?
When we speak Water is “hard” We actually refer to the concentration of dissolved minerals such as calcium and magnesium in the water. And when hard water is left dry on surfaces such as sink faucets and shower doors, minerals are left in the form of white, brown, or rusty deposits ( Mineral content of local water).
How to remove hard water stains from sinks, tubs and showers
Hard water stains can appear on various parts of the bathroom, such as shower doors, sinks and tubs, metal fixtures, and tile surfaces. (We covered How to remove hard water stains on the toilet last week. )
Here are some ways to get rid of these stubborn bathroom scratches:
- Apply using an old toothbrush Fluoride toothpaste For your equipment.. Rub lightly and wipe with a damp cloth.
- Pour or spray some hydrogen peroxide To Your equipment, and Scrape off dirt Use a soft, clean cloth.
- Mix equal parts of the solution Water and white vinegarSpray on the utensil, leave for 10-15 minutes, then use a clean cloth or brush to remove dirt.
Sink and bathtub
- make paste from Hydrogen peroxide and tartar cream And apply it to your sink or tub. Let it sit for 10-30 minutes (depending on the degree of dirt) and then scrape it off with a damp sponge.
- Use the same solution for equal parts Water and white vinegarSpray on sinks and tubs, leave for 10 to 15 minutes, then clean with a clean cloth or brush.
- make paste of White vinegar and baking sodaThen use a bristle brush to scrape off any dirt.
- Any of these methods Glass shower door— Be a little gentle when scrubbing. Do not damage the glass..
- make paste from Baking soda and waterApply to dirty areas and leave for 5-10 minutes. Gently rub the tiles with a bristle brush.
How to remove the worst hard water stains from sinks, tubs and showers
Source link How to remove the worst hard water stains from sinks, tubs and showers