last month, Approved by a Federal Judge in California A $ 45 million settlement in a class action filed by a consumer group against Monsanto for promoting and selling Roundup and other herbicides without revealing that they contain ingredients that could cause cancer.
Currently, anyone who purchases one or more of the products included in the proceedings is eligible to claim a portion of the payment. Here’s how to check if you’re eligible to receive money, and if so, what you need to do to receive it.
Which products are included in the Monsanto reconciliation?
A total of 19 weeds and grass killer products from 3 brands — Roundup, HDX and Ace — Part of a class proceeding that resulted in a $ 45 million settlement. These products are:
- Roundup® Ready-to-Use Weed & Grass Killer (all applicators)
- Roundup® Ready-to-Use Weed & Grass Killer Plus (all applicators)
- Roundup® Weed & Grass Killer Concentrate Plus
- Roundup® Weed & Glass Killer Super Concentrate
- Roundup® Ready-to-Use PoisonIvyPlus Tough Brush Killer
- Roundup® Ready-to-Use WildBlackberryPlus Vine and Brush Killer
- Roundup® Concentrate PoisonIvyPlus Tough Brush Killer
- Roundup® ConcentrateWildBlackberryPlus Vine and Brush Killer
- Roundup® Ready-to-UseExtendedControlWeed & Grass Killer Plus Weed Preventer
- Roundup® ConcentrateExtendedControlWeed & Grass Killer Plus Weed Preventer
- Roundup® Ready-to-UseMaxControl365
- Roundup® ConcentrateMaxControl365
- Roundup® Weed & Grass Killer Sure Shot Foam
- Roundup® Precision Gel Weed & Grass Killer
- Roundup® Pro Concentrate (2.5 gallon size)
- HDX® Weed & Glass Killer Ready to use
- HDX® Weed & Glass Killer Concentrate
- Ace® Ready-to-use weeds and grass killer
- Ace® Weed & Glass Killer Concentrate
These products were sold in all 50 states in Washington, DC., And US territory of retailers such as Home Depot, Walmart, Amazon, Target, Lowe’s, Ace Hardware, TrueValue.Additional information and product images are available here..
Who is eligible to receive part of the settlement?
A person in the United States who purchased the size or type of the above product for personal use (ie) You are eligible to make a claim for a certain period of time (not resale or distribution). The specified purchase date, called the “class period,” varies from state to state.You can find out the period of your state here..
If you are not sure if you are eligible to make a claim, or if you have any other questions about the settlement, you can contact your billing administrator by email (info@WeedKillerAdSettlement.com) or by phone (1-833-749-). 1489.
How much money will each person get from the settlement?
In short, it depends on the number of these herbicidal products you purchased, where you purchased them, and whether you kept your receipt.The payment is Ranges from $ 0.55 to $ 33 per unit purchased-Or about 20% of retail costs.
There is no limit to the number of products you can claim if you have a receipt or other proof of purchase that identifies both the product and the quantity purchased.
Those who purchased and did not store Roundup or other products included in the settlement Their receipts allow you to claim one product per year during the state’s lessons (except for the three largest intensive products).
But don’t expect a check right away. There is one final inquiry regarding the settlement scheduled for January 2023. If the judge approves the payment, they will be shipped sometime thereafter.
How to file a complaint
To file a complaint, Please fill out this form.. Contact information, proof of purchase, information about purchased products, retail locations (including cities and states), And the approximate purchase date. You have until october. 19th 2022 for filing a claim.
How to get part of Monsanto herbicide payments
Source link How to get part of Monsanto herbicide payments