if you have a round of elden ring Also I’m lost I penciled it into your calendar this morning, but it’s time to reschedule: PS5 has a new update to download and install. Luckily, it’s worth it, especially if he owns a 1440p monitor. SONY RELEASE System software 6.0 To PS5 owners on Wednesday, September 7th. This update includes a number of fun new features and changes for PlayStation, but the highlight is definitely 1440p support.
1440p games in general are becoming more popularIt offers higher resolution than 1080p but is less graphically demanding than 4K games.Of course the PS5 is capable of 4K and above and it’s not a modular system (everyone has the same hardware) but if you own 1440p monitorthis update allows it to output natively to that display, providing a pixel-perfect gaming experience.
Note that Your game must support 1440p to output at this resolution.If it’s a game won’t If it supports 1440p, the PS5 will get 4K resolution and scale it down to fit your chosen 1440p output. However, now that the feature is out in the open, it’s likely that more and more developers will add support for his 1440p to their games.
Another thing to keep in mind is that if you choose 1440p, you won’t be able to use variable refresh rates. VRR is still tied to 1080p or 4K, so if you prefer that, you’ll have to stick with your existing resolution options.
This isn’t the first time gamers have had the chance to play at 1440p on PS5, because Sony was testing this feature in a closed PlayStation beta. If you’ve signed up for the beta in the past, he’s probably tried 1440p already.
Other New Features in PS5 System Software 6.0 Update
Universal 1440p support is big news today, but it’s not the only new feature coming to PS5. Check out the list of changes Sony added to system software 6.0.
- The game library now supports custom gamelists.
- Now receive alerts when game help is available, either through the PS5 system or the PlayStation app.
- Game Base can now request party members to initiate a Screen Share.
- Joining a party will allow you to enter a game in progress from a new notification.
- Press option Click the button to view the sender’s profile.
- Quickly view a new friend’s profile with Request accepted.
- Send stickers and voice messages to groups of Game Base cards.
- In-progress activities are now displayed at the top of Game Hub.
- [View Hints] If game help is available, a button will appear in the game hub.
- Labels such as “Fast Play”, “High Score”, and “Performance” Videos based on recent gameplayproviding context for why those videos were recommended in the first place.
- Web browsers now support two zoom modes: “Zoom” (with layout adjustment) and “Enlarged” (without layout adjustment).
- The 3D audio settings are located here: 3D audio for TV speakers When 3D audio for headphones of Settings > Sound.
- You can search YouTube content using voice commands.
- Screen readers now read controller button shortcuts for on-screen buttons.
- The text entry box has been removed, making it easier to use your Mac or PC keyboard when playing with PS Remote Play.
- The passcode entry screen supports custom button assignments.
- DualSense wireless controller device software update.
- Sony has patched the following issues A system software error occurred while in hibernate mode.
Everyone can finally play PS5 at 1440p
Source link Everyone can finally play PS5 at 1440p