Apple headline iOS 16 Gaze of function You on the face every time you pick up Your iPhone: For the first time, you can Customize your iPhone lock screen, and boy, is it a welcome change?..You can also set Multiple lock screens for different purposes and times, Each has different wallpapers and widgets (yes, currently there are widgets on the lock screen).In addition, the lock screen can be linked to focusHelps separate work and personal life.
Note: At the time of writing, the new lock screen customization for iOS 16 Available when installed Public betaWill be rolled out to all compatible iPhones in the fall of 2022.
It all starts with wallpaper
To start customizing Wake With your iphone Press and hold an empty area of the lock screen to enter the editor. Tap the little plus icon to add a new lock screen (the default screen cannot be customized).. Each lock screen is linked to a specific wallpaper and this process begins.
Apple has made a lot of suggestions, but hAs usual, You can also use any image you like.
- astronomy: Live animated wallpapers of the Earth, Moon and Solar System, including information about sunset times and the current phase of the Moon.
- Photo shuffle: This wallpaper selects multiple photos from the album, Then shuffle between them hourly, daily. Or every time you wake up your iPhone.
- people: Apple highlight You can see this feature and why. After selecting a photo (even if not in portrait mode), you can create a cool depth effect with your digital clock Float on the subject for a nice shadow effect..
- Photo: Apple has made a simple photo picker very smart. You’ll see various sections such as featured photos, people, pets, nature, and cityscapes. The featured section does a great job of highlighting wallpaper-worthy photos from the gallery.
- Emoji: Create a pattern-based emoji wallpaper with up to 6 emojis.
- weather: This wallpaper is slapped Background effect from the lock screen weather app at your current location.
- colour: Choose a color, any color and watch the iPhone turn it into a beautiful gradient wallpaper (swipe to experiment with different effects).
Each wallpaper has various options that you can access using the three dotted menu buttons at the bottom right. The most common option is “Depth effect” When “Perspective zoom.. “
Customize your digital clock
In addition to updating the default digital clock font, Apple has also added a whole new customization option that allows you to change the font and font color.After you choose the wallpaper, you will land To The above customization screen.. TTo switch to a different font and color, ap the digital clock icon.
And now the widget
Customize screen You will see an empty round rectangle below the time and surrounding the date.Tap an empty space Find the new widget selection menu.You can add up to 4 square widgets (similar to the complexity of Apple Watch) or 2 rectangular widgets..At this time, only Apple’s first party Widgets are available, so it’s a slim choice —However, when the OS is released to the general public, third-party developers will come up with their own options...
To add a widget to the lock screen, tap the widget and then use drag and drop to move the widget.Hit a little minus Icon to delete the widget. Remember that you can also customize the date at the top.The widgets there are Be purely text. Widget data is displayed after the date.Still, it’s very useful for viewing activity data Or to remind Future plans.
Set wallpaper pair
When the customization is finished,endClick to display pair options. When you tap “”Set as wallpaper pairClick the button to set the wallpaper for both the lock screen and the home screen.Now you If you switch to another lock screen, the home screen wallpaper will also change.
or,”Customize the home screenExtended control “” button. here,”Readability blurWill be easy Read the label on the app. If you want to select another photo for your home screen,[写真]Tap the button.You can also use the color picker icon to create a color-based home screen wallpaper and set your own gradients.. “endPress the “” button again and you are ready to use the lock screen.
Link lock screen to focus (if needed)
After the end create When CustomizeIs displayed A “focus” button at the bottom of the editor for each lock screen. “concentrationThe feature allows you to link any focus, trigger that Focus each time you switch to that particular lock screen.
Once you’ve created your lock screens, you can switch between them With a tap. You can swipe in between, just as you would with an Apple Watch When you select the lock screen, it becomes active immediately (with associated widgets and focus mode).
All the ways you can customize your iPhone lock screen in iOS 16
Source link All the ways you can customize your iPhone lock screen in iOS 16