TORONTO, Sept. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The UAE is currently ranked 27th according to the Visited travel app.th The most popular country among international travelers in the world. With over 1 million users worldwide, the Visited travel app lets you see at a glance who visits Emirates and what they do there. The data is based on users’ self-reported information about where they have been, whether they would like to travel, and what places and experiences they had while there.
Visited, a travel app released by Arriving In High Heels, allows users to map their trips, check places off their to-do list, and stay on top of travel trends. The popular travel app has been translated into 30 languages and is available for free download on the App Store and Google Play Store.
The majority of travelers to the United Arab Emirates come from Australia and Europe. 29% of all Australians visit the Emirates. 28% of Swiss travelers and 27% of British travelers have been to her UAE. Globally, 17% of all international travelers have been to the UAE and 7% have it on their wish list.
Despite the popularity of visiting the United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi is the 30th most visited capital in the world, indicating that Dubai is now being visited more frequently.
According to over 60 travel listings sorted by category, the top sites in the emirate are:
- Yas Marina is the fourth most visited Formula One circuit.
- The Sheikh Zayed Mosque ranks fourth among all mosques visited worldwide and second only to the mosque found in Istanbul.
- The Louvre Abu Dhabi is the 44th most visited museum in the world.
- Despite being the world’s largest cruise terminal, Dubai Cruise Port is currently ranked 21st among the world’s most visited cruise ports.
- Motiongate Dubai and Legoland Dubai are among the top 100 attractions for kids.
Some of the trends people experience in the United Arab Emirates include:
- Shopping: The Dubai Mall is ranked 14th in the world, just behind the fashion hubs of New York, Milan and Paris.
- Beaches: 57% of all visitors to the Emirates travel with the beach in mind.
- Snorkeling and diving is another popular activity for those looking for a more adventurous vacation.
- The Arabian Desert currently ranks as the second most visited desert in the world. It’s no surprise, because it’s almost impossible to come to the Emirates without setting foot in the desert.
To access the full report with additional insights on a typical visitor to the United Arab Emirates, please visit visitedapp.com.
Visited has also rolled out a new set of travel listings. The list feature allows users not only to select the sites they have visited, but also to see how they rank compared to other travelers. , sporting events, and other travel listings that suit your interests. Popular lists include World Capitals, Ancient Ruins, Cruise Port Lists, Popular Beaches, Best Places for Snorkeling, Mountain Ranges, Museums, and more. Travel lists are sorted by popularity with over 1.45 million international travelers who have installed the Visited app.
There are endless places to visit, and having data from travelers from other worlds helps users create their own bucket lists and personalized plans.
Users can create their own digital scratch maps containing past and future trips by country, region/state, and city, so users can easily track their personal travel goals and view trip rankings, percentages, etc. Get personalized insights into the stats that matter. Total number of worlds seen and countries visited.
Users can also take advantage of the Inspiration feature to discover new destinations with intuitive swipe gestures. By scanning popular and lesser-known travel destinations, users can easily visualize and plan their next adventure in her Visited app.
For more information about the Visited app and its latest feature updates, visit https://visitedapp.com.
Arrival at High Heels Corporation
Arriving In High Heels Corporation is a mobile app company. Visited is the most popular app. Follow Visited’s travel blog for inspiration on destinations, travel stats and the latest travel news.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/b0151dd5-8ed8-43ed-9365-fbbb79cdee25.
Visited Launches The Canadian Business Journal, Spotlighting UAE Travel Popularity
Source link Visited Launches The Canadian Business Journal, Spotlighting UAE Travel Popularity