Both appearance and health of a person depend on a good metabolism. Acceleration of metabolism affects the speed with which cells receive the necessary nutrients. In some cases, only a diet is effective in the case of metabolic disorders. And that’s enough.
However, if the metabolism is disturbed as a result of some disease, then nutrition and Delta-9 hemp is just an additional method. The nutrition should be used in combination with the main therapeutic scheme.
The factors that affect the slowing down or acceleration of metabolism:
- Age and gender;
- Body type;
- Endocrine pathologies (adrenal glands, thyroid, or pancreas);
- Deficiency of iron, vitamin D, and calcium;
- Improper nutrition (rejection of carbohydrates, lack of protein);
- Prolonged fasting and strict diets;
- Sedentary lifestyle;
- Insufficient fluid intake;
- Sleep disturbances;
- High temperature in the room;
- Bad habits.
Knowing about the reasons, how to restore normal metabolism and lose weight? Unfortunately, nothing can be done about the first three factors. You can speed up your metabolism and lose weight by influencing the rest. Proper nutrition, products that speed up the metabolism, a healthy lifestyle, sufficient physical activity, and treatment of existing pathologies are the key to normalizing weight and restoring the figure.
Ways to speed up metabolism
- Lead an active lifestyle: Regular sports (yoga, aerobics, choreography, fitness, wrestling, etc.) burn calories, form muscle relief, help restore metabolism, and reduce fat deposits.
- Normalize the mode of sleep and rest: If you sleep at least 7-8 hours, then endogenous hormones are produced, which contributes to the normalization of metabolism.
- Establish a regular intimate life: It helps to relieve stress, burn calories, maintain the hormonal background, and improve the emotional state.
- Normalize the diet: Regulate the time of eating, include in the diet foods that speed up metabolism, etc.
- Give up bad habits such as alcohol and smoking.
- Eat hot and spicy food: Pepper, garlic, cardamom, cinnamon, mustard, cilantro, Tabasco, and many other foods that speed up the metabolism in the body.
- Enjoying frequent walks: This contributes to the production of vitamin D.
- Add protein-rich foods: They speed up metabolism, for instance, dairy products.
- Give preference to cold drinks: Additional calories are spent on heating the liquid in the body.
- Undergo medical check-ups regularly: Timely diagnosis and treatment of the smallest disorders in the endocrine system are crucial.
- Drink enough water.
- Reduce the consumption of sugar and salt: Sweets are among the foods that slow down the metabolism due to the production of a large amount of insulin.
- Include green tea and coffee in your diet: They speed up metabolism very effectively. Here is more about green tea and its effects.
Normalizing metabolism and losing weight with green tea
Drinking freshly brewed green tea effectively normalizes metabolism. Its benefit lies not only in this. This drink is rich in antioxidants, i.e., catechins. In a complex with daily physical activity and a healthy lifestyle, green tea will allow you to forget about metabolism and losing weight, everything will be normalized gradually and healthily.
Be healthy and physically active, give up harmful habits, normalize your diet, and follow the above recommendations — the results are soon to come and impress you!