SASKATOON, Saskatchewan, Canada, September 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) –
Vendasta is proud to announce that it has been named one of Canada’s Top Growing Companies in The Globe and Mail’s 2022 Report on Business rankings.
Canada’s Top Growing Companies ranks Canadian companies by three-year revenue growth. Vendasta achieved his 84% growth in 3 years and earned the position. In total, 430 companies made it into this year’s ranking.
“Vendasta is democratizing how small businesses around the world access technology and software to market and run their businesses,” said CEO Brendan King. “As more businesses moved online during the pandemic, our partners and staff ensured that our businesses received the support they needed to grow.”
Since the Globe and Mail rankings began in 2019, Vendasta has:
- Raised nearly $160 million in venture capital funding in two rounds, breaking records for venture capital investment in Canada’s Prairie Technologies ($40 million in 2019, $119.5 million in 2021) ).
- We expanded our partner community to over 65,000 local experts, served 6 million local businesses, and more than doubled our paying user base.
- Welcomed over 400 new Vendasta employees.
- Moved to new Vendasta Square headquarters in downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
- Vendasta’s award-winning marketplaces, including Quickbooks, JazzHR, and ActiveCampaign, have introduced dozens of critical third-party apps and services handpicked for our partners and their local business clients.
- Facilitated partner software adoption and client retention by offering a complimentary suite of products owned and operated by Vendasta.
- He continues to provide industry insights through his Conquer Local podcast and has won several awards including the 2020 Finny Award for Corporate Content Strategy and 2021 Silver for Best Sales Podcast by Sales World.
- We also created the Conquer Local Academy and Community, providing partners with a learning module system to upskill, and providing forums and dynamic meeting spaces for partners to collaborate globally.
Vendasta’s growth was fueled by the 2021 acquisition of CalendarHero, an AI-powered meeting and appointment scheduler. Appointments and scheduling are a key component of any local business, and CalendarHero’s technology benefits both his Vendasta partners and their clients.
Vendasta also acquired MatchCraft, a leader in search, display and social advertising technology earlier this year. The company’s flagship products, his AdVantage™ platform and Vendasta’s end-to-end platform, have delivered new services to customers of both companies and contributed to Vendasta’s growth.
Canada’s Top Growing Companies is an editorial ranking launched in 2019. It aims to celebrate the achievements of Canada’s most daring entrepreneurs by identifying and bringing to the forefront innovative business achievements in Canada. To be eligible for this voluntary program, companies had to complete a detailed application process and meet requirements.
A complete list of 2022 winners and editorial coverage can be found in the October issue of Report on Business magazine. The list is now public and can be found online at http://www.tgam.ca/TopGrowing.
Report on Business editor Dawn Calleja said: “The next generation of Canadian companies can take inspiration from this ranking.”
Phillip Crawley, Publisher and CEO of The Globe and Mail, said: “The Globe and Mail congratulates them on their accomplishments.”
About Globe and Mail
Since 1844, The Globe and Mail is Canada’s premier news media company, leading national debate and influencing policy change through brave, independent journalism. With award-winning articles on business, politics and national affairs, The Globe and Mail newspaper reaches her 5.9 million readers. Report on Business magazine is published weekly in print and digital format, with each issue reaching 2.3 million readers both print and digital. Our investment in transformative data science means that as the world continues to change, so does The Globe. The Globe and Mail is owned by Woodbridge, the investment arm of the Thomson family.
Vendasta’s primary objective is to drive the local economy forward by democratizing technology for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). This is achieved by providing a robust platform to our channel partners, local experts around the world. Partner will use her Vendasta technology to market, sell, bill, fulfill and deliver digital solutions to SMB clients. Our platform and marketplace are tightly integrated into the operating system we serve to SMBs, providing single sign-on to digital products and analytics. Vendasta serves over 65,000 of his channel partners, who work with his over 6 million SMBs worldwide. Visit Vendasta at www.vendasta.com.
Canadian Business Journal Names Vendasta Among Canada’s Top Growing Companies
Source link Canadian Business Journal Names Vendasta Among Canada’s Top Growing Companies