Business

Aura Announces Completion of Big River Acquisition, The Canadian Business Journal

ROAD TOWN, BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS, September 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Aura Minerals Inc. (TSX: ORA, B3: AURA33) (“aura” or “Company) announces that it has completed its previously announced acquisition of Big River Gold Limited (for details, see the announcements of April 19, 2022, September 2, 2022 and September 8, 2022). See press release). Going forward, the Borborema Gold Project (“Borborema Project”) will be located in Brazil and will be the sole asset of Big River, owned by Aura and Dundee Resources Limited (“Dundee”) Aura owns an 80% interest and Dundee owns the remaining 20% ​​interest.

About Aura 360° Mining

Aura is focused on mining in the full sense of the word. In other words, we think holistically about how the business affects and benefits all stakeholders: the company, its shareholders, its employees, the countries and communities it serves. This is called 360° mining.

Aura is a mid-sized gold and copper production company focused on developing and operating gold and base metal projects in the Americas. The Company’s production assets include the San Andrés gold mine in Honduras, the Ernesto/Pahuapique gold mine in Brazil, and the Arranzaz copper-gold-silver mine in Mexico. In addition, the company owns three additional gold projects in Brazil, Armas, Volbolema and Matupa, and one gold project in Colombia, Tordafria.

For more information, please visit Aura’s website at www.auraminerals.com or contact us at:

Rodrigo Barbosa
President and CEO
305-239-9332

Advisor and Counsel

Canaccord Genuity Corp. acted as exclusive financial advisor to Aura, Gowling WLG (Canada) LLP acted as Canadian legal advisor, and King & Wood Mallesons acted as Australian legal advisor.

Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP acted as Canadian legal advisor and Blackwall Legal LLP acted as Australian legal advisor to Dundee Resources.

Big River has appointed NextLevelCorporate as financial advisor and MinterEllison as legal advisor.


CBJ Newsmaker

Aura Announces Completion of Big River Acquisition, The Canadian Business Journal

Source link Aura Announces Completion of Big River Acquisition, The Canadian Business Journal

Related Articles

Back to top button