Waterloo, Canada, March 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Maplesoft ™ today announced a major new release of its flagship product, Maple ™, a powerful and easy-to-use mathematical software. Maple is used by mathematicians, educators, students, engineers and scientists to analyze, investigate, visualize and solve math problems. The new release, Maple 2022, offers a variety of improvements that extend problem-solving capabilities, improve usability, and enhance educational and learning support.
Maple 2022 Highlights:
- The enhanced math engine offers new problem-solving power and performance improvements with improvements in integrals, differential equations, formal power series, physics, and more.
- New plot algorithms include automatic discontinuity detection, improved zoom, and better appearance, all of which maintain a high level of performance.
- Improved workflow simplifies document preparation for printing and PDF export
- The Plot Builder Assistant is even easier to use and supports the creation and customization of more visualizations using just the mouse.
- New signal processing tools allow engineers to create, combine, and analyze signals in more ways and more efficiently.
Maple 2022 also offers improvements specifically designed to support education and learning. These include:
- A new step-by-step solution tool that allows students to practice solving more problems on their own
- Other tools for programmatically creating and sharing interactive documents, such as concept explorations and practice sheets that can provide feedback on individual solution steps.
- Easy access to operations to present and understand the basic material of the standard first course of ODEs
“Mathematics is empowering the modern world, and customers want technology that makes it easy to explore, solve, understand, and communicate math problems, applications, and ideas,” said Karishma Punwani, Product Management Director at Maplesoft. I am. “Maple 2022 is making progress in all of these areas, making it easier for instructors, students, researchers, engineers and scientists to take advantage of Maple.”
Maple is part of Maplesoft’s product collection, the Maple Math Suite, to the world’s most powerful math engine through a variety of specialized and easy-to-use interfaces that make math exploration, visualization and resolution extremely easy. Provides access. Problems in different situations. Other products include Maple Learn ™, an online environment for solving problems, exploring concepts, and creating interactive math content. MapleFlow ™ is a math tool that makes it easy for engineers to brainstorm, develop, and document design calculations. You can also use the free Maple Calculator app to graph and solve problems on your mobile phone.
For more information on what’s new in Maple 2022, please visit http://www.maplesoft.com/products/maple/new_features.
Maplesoft has been providing math-based software solutions to science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) educators, engineers and researchers for over 30 years. Maplesoft’s flagship product, Maple, combines the world’s most powerful math engine with an interface that makes math problems analysis, research, visualization, and resolution extremely easy. The product line built on this technology includes solutions for education and research, system simulation, computational management, and system engineering.
Maplesoft products provide the latest and most innovative solutions to meet today’s technical challenges, from exploring math concepts on smartphones to reducing development risk in complex engineering design projects. .. Maplesoft’s products and services are used by more than 8,000 educational institutions, laboratories and businesses in more than 90 countries.
Maplesoft is a subsidiary of Cybernet Systems Group.
CBJ News Maker
Maple 2022 advances Maplesoft’s mission to enable students, researchers and engineers to harness the power of mathematics. CanadianBusinessJournal
Source link Maple 2022 advances Maplesoft’s mission to enable students, researchers and engineers to harness the power of mathematics. CanadianBusinessJournal