Reading, UK, February 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Intelex Technologies, the world’s leading provider of cloud-based environment, health, safety and quality (EHSQ) management software, is committed to continuous growth, new partnerships and strategies. We have finished 2021. Expansion in both Europe and Asia.
“Increasingly, global organizations are not only aware of the environmental impact, employee well-being and the creation of safer working practices, but are also actively working on it. We are safe in the future. We strongly believe that it will be one of our sustainable business management practices and promise to help transform our business forever. Last year, the adoption of Intelex technology solutions increased around the world. This is me. It’s a test of our shared vision, “said Melissa Hammerle, President of Intelex.
For the last 24 months, Intelex:
- We have 72 new customers in EMEA and APAC in the chemical, energy and environment, food and beverage, industrial manufacturing, construction and transportation industries.
- Eighty-one new EMEA operations have been launched in the automotive, chemical, construction, industrial manufacturing, mining and transportation industries.
- We have opened a new UK office in Reading, doubling the number of employees working at our European headquarters. This includes fully functional sales, service, presales, marketing, customer success, support, and HR teams.
- We have set up our European headquarters and opened a new office in Reading, doubling the number of employees based in this location. This includes fully functional sales, service, presales, marketing, customer success, support, and HR teams to support ongoing growth plans in the region. We also expanded our reach by opening a new office in Singapore. (Click here to find your dream job if you want to know more about career opportunities at Intelex.)
- Announced a new EMEA partnership with VP & White, a leading Paris-based software consultancy specializing in QHSE
- Announced a global partnership with Datamaran®, the only automated solution available to enable data-driven business processes for external risk and materiality analysis.
Recognition / Award
- The best workplace for Tech UK 2020
- The best workplace for UK women 2020
- Well-being UK2020 – 2021 excellence
- Top 10 Best Workplaces in the UK in 2020
About Intelex Technologies
Intelex is a world leader in environment, health, safety and quality (EHSQ) management software. Since 1992, Intelex employees around the world have been working to innovate and enable organizations to bring their employees home safely every day, leaving a sustainable world for the next generation, the safest and highest quality. We control quality so that only products are manufactured. Put it on the market.
Intelex’s scalable web-based platform and applications enable clients in all industries to improve business performance, reduce risk across the organization, and internationally recognized standards (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, etc.). And helped to ensure continued compliance with OSHAS18001. Requirements. Approximately 1,400 customers in 195 countries rely on Intelex to enhance their EHSQ initiatives.
Headquartered in Toronto with offices and employees around the world, Intelex has become a wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive 2019. In 2020, Intelex acquired ehsAI, a provider of SaaS-based next-generation compliance automation solutions that leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms. For more information on Intelex, please visit www.intelex.com.
CBJ News Maker
Intelex is increasing its global presence through further expansion and customer growth in the EMEA and APAC regions, Canadian Business Journal
Source link Intelex is increasing its global presence through further expansion and customer growth in the EMEA and APAC regions, Canadian Business Journal