Montreal, February 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Hypertec Group (“Hypertec”), a global provider of information technology products and services, proudly launches its leading and innovative product line, CIARA TRIDENT, today. rice field., Add to your portfolio of already rich high-performance technology products and solutions. This significant innovation has created the first and only fully customizable server and storage product line on the market. Designed and optimized for immersion cooling technology, it paves the way for new environmentally friendly industry standards.
With the launch of the CIARA TRIDENT product line and complementary immersion adaptation planning, installation, support and asset disposal services, Hypertec brings more cutting-edge sustainable cooling solutions to customers seeking increased performance and density. It’s easy to use and much harder to adopt. The large end market for his Hypertec new technology in computing and storage infrastructure while reducing carbon dioxide emissions includes government sectors such as financial services companies, hyperscalers, defense, research and education. increase.
“The launch of this innovative product line and complementary services is an important milestone in our vision to drive the adoption of sustainable hardware solutions and make the technology industry more environmentally friendly. The new CIARATRIDENT product line not only offers industry-leading performance, density and scalability, but is also affordable and, most importantly, significantly reduces your computing power and cooling requirements. By doing so, we offer best-in-class sustainability. Storage workloads. “ Jonathan Ahdoot, President of Hypertec HTS, said:..
Save money. Improved performance. Help the environment.
With true respect for the environment, CIARA TRIDENT is the sustainable solution recommended by the technology industry. The CIARA TRIDENT product suite offers unmatched benefits in terms of sustainability, performance, and cost.
- Sustainable and environmentally friendly solution: CIARA TRIDENT is specially designed and manufactured to optimize liquid flow in single-phase immersion cooling, reducing energy and water consumption, maximizing heat uptake and carbon emissions. Is reduced by up to 40%. In addition, from the fourth quarter of 2022, Hypertec will build a next-generation CIARA TRIDENT system using recycled materials to further reduce carbon dioxide emissions.
- Ultimate performance and density: Industry-leading performance and density (up to 240 CPUs per 42U tank / pod);
- Cost-effectiveness: Reduce total computing and storage cost by up to 33%.
- A complete suite of products specially designed for immersion: The CIARA TRIDENT portfolio includes all types of immersion-capable servers and storage, including standard AC and OCP-based solutions for both 19-inch and 21-inch submersible tanks and pod vendors.
- End-to-end turnkey solution: Hypertec has a complete suite of value-added deployment and lifecycle services, including site evaluation, site planning, and on-site deployment to encourage current and future customers to adopt sustainable immersion solutions. Be the first provider to offer immersion-compatible products. , Comprehensive warranty support service options and asset disposal services.
The CIARA TRIDENT HX series is available for purchase today. The CIARA TRIDENT iHX series will be available to customers worldwide in the second quarter of 2022.
To see all the existing and future features and benefits of the CIARA TRIDENT product line, please visit:
Today is hypertec.com/immersion-cooling.
Founded in 1984, Hypertec offers a wide range of state-of-the-art infrastructure technology products and services, a global technology trusted by leading cloud, telecommunications, financial services, media and entertainment, healthcare and public sector organizations. It is a provider. Deployed to customers in more than 80 countries around the world, Hypertec has the unique ability to quickly deliver innovative, scalable and customized technology solutions that adhere to their reputation for quality and reliability.
For more information, please visit www.hypertec.com.
See below for details or an interview schedule.
Vice President of Marketing and Communications
email@example.com (514) 745-4540, ext. 5727
CBJ News Maker
Hypertec Announces New CIARA TRIDENT Product Line Custom Designed for Immersion Cooling Technology, Canadian Business Journal
Source link Hypertec Announces New CIARA TRIDENT Product Line Custom Designed for Immersion Cooling Technology, Canadian Business Journal