Grant Thornton, a Canadian accounting and business advisory firm, and Xero, a global online accounting software firm, have collaborated to launch the Business Boost program to help Canadians. Female entrepreneurs solve their business problems with a free custom cloud accounting solution.
“The last 18 months have been difficult for all Canadian SMBs, but we know that women in particular have been disproportionately affected. Xero’s Canadian Country Manager Faye Pang said 10 In a press release on October 12, we hope to complement and further develop the wonderful work these women are already doing so that they can focus on doing what they love.
Program Benefits and Services
- Grant Thornton offers a free, customized cloud accounting solution that addresses your business problems.
- A free 2-year subscription to Xero accounting software, including a subscription to the document collection and management application Hubdoc.
- Up to 15 hours of customized cloud accounting service, including setup and support, by Grant Thornton Advisor.
- Training for female entrepreneurs and their staff on how to get the most out of the cloud accounting ecosystem.
- A key performance indicator designed to drive and measure success.
Five female entrepreneurs will be selected and allowed to participate in the program.
Those who are eligible to apply
- The program is intended for Canadian companies with 100 or fewer employees.
- The owner or founding member must be an adult woman and a Canadian citizen in the state
- This program is not available to current or potential clients or businesses that may cause conflicts of interest with existing or potential clients or businesses.
- This program is not available to Quebec residents.
Canadian female entrepreneur with access to I Fund Women program from Visa Canada
Application and selection process
Eligible business owners can submit an application here From October 6th to October 29th, 2021.
The Selection Committee, which consists of Grant Thornton employees, partners, directors, officers, and other stakeholders elected by Grant Thornton, reviews eligible applications and includes up to five members in the program. Select applicants for. The company plans to contact selected participants by email or phone by November 10, according to a Grantsonton spokeswoman. itbusiness.ca..
Post to twitter Post to Facebook Share on LinkedIn Share on LinkedIn Share with Google+
Grant Thornton and Xero partners offer free custom cloud accounting solutions for Canadian women-owned SMBs
Source link Grant Thornton and Xero partners offer free custom cloud accounting solutions for Canadian women-owned SMBs