Useless information can be great. Cow weight can fluctuate up to 75 pounds per day. In the 1950s, doctors believed that exercise was dangerous for people over the age of 40.The technical name of the hashtag (#) is Octo soap.. It’s fun, isn’t it?
Over the last few decades, I’ve built my career by procuring strange and wonderful facts about the world of music. Dear readers, I now share some of this knowledge with you and hope you can use it to make your life better. Or win at least one or two barbsets.
Are you a really experienced music fan? Take this test to find out (September 26, 2021)
Let’s get started.
- Leo Fender, the creator of iconic guitars such as the Fender Telecaster, Stratocaster, and Precision Bass, didn’t know how to play the guitar.
- Billy Idol took over the penthouse at the Oriental Hotel in Bangkok on his 34th birthday. After a three-week party (and $ 250,000 damage), he was asked to leave. When he didn’t, the army was called. They shot him with tranquilizer darts and carried him out on a stretcher.
- Bob Marley was diagnosed with melanoma under the toenail in 1977. Despite removing the toes and nail bed, he refused to seek medical advice for amputating the toes, saying it was against Rastafarian beliefs. .. When he died in 1980, doctors said he “had more cancer in him than he had ever seen in a living human being.” Marley may be alive today if he let go of his toes.
- Speaking of toes, there are too many Liam Gallagher. He has a total of 11 people, 6 on his left foot. It is a condition called polydactyly.
- When they were traveling the world in the 1980s, Duran Duran printed the local age of consent on their daily itineraries to avoid “misunderstandings.”
- Lip-syncing in Turkmenistan is illegal. In 2005, Saparmurat Niyazov, the crazy president of Batpoup, declared that lip-sync “had a negative impact on the development of song and musical art,” and therefore outlawed it forever. By the way, he banned opera and ballet in 2001, saying they did not correspond to the spirit of the people.
- For Weezer’s second album PinkertonIt didn’t work as well as River’s Cuomo wanted, so he stepped out of Harvard and hid in a room where the walls and ceiling were painted black and the windows were painted black with a layer of fiberglass insulation. The plan was to remove all weaknesses so that he could focus on writing the perfect pop song.
- The next time you buy wine, pay attention to the music being played in the store. Experiments in 1993 showed that when classical music was played, people stopped labeling and examined it more often and more carefully than when other genres of music were played. rice field. They also bought more expensive bottles.
- The first document of a surgeon playing music in the operating room can be found in medical journals of the 1950s.
- In 1986, North Korea held a festival called “Rock for Peace.” I don’t know who played it.
Inside the “scary” child welfare system in Ontario, where children are “goods”
Russian test launches hypersonic zircon missile in Ukrainian invasion
Other Entertainment News: “Alone” Season 9 raises Ante as Montreal doctor Teimo Jintan faces polar bears.
- If you have a teenage daughter, be aware of a condition called “pneumothorax” induced by a boy band. This is due to the spontaneous collapse of the lungs when yelling and singing at a boy band concert. In that case, urgent medical treatment is required.
- If you want to visit Chris Cornell’s tomb at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery, look across the road. He is buried just a few feet from the monument. Wizard of Oz..
- KFC people — yes, chicken locations — follow less than 12 people on Twitter. Five of them are named herbs and the other six are members of the Spice Girls. If you think about it for a while, you’ll understand.
- In 1996, Ringo Starr went to Japan to participate in advertising for the Apple Sauce brand. why? This is because “apple” means “apple” in Japanese.
- Then, in 2004, the Johnny Cash people were approached by an advertising agency to seek permission to use his songs. Ring of flames H in a commercial for preparation. They politely declined.
- About 12% of Mozart’s friends and associates mentioned at least one poop. Some of the lyrics in his music also talked about poop and needed to make changes to others.If you are interested, have Google translate it Leck mich im Arsch Symphony. He is very scatological and is said to be associated with Tourette’s case.
Is the vinyl boom creating a new generation of audiophiles? (May 23, 2022)
- Burton Cummings, a treasure trove of Canadian music, was once Dating game.. It was 1970 and the Guess Who was at their peak.
- This was the 2020 Tik Tok music trend. I do not know why.
- Queen guitarist Brian May has a line of sports bras.
- New Order drummer Stephen Morris has a vast collection of obsolete military vehicles, including one or two tanks.
- Before they became super famous, The Rolling Stones wrote the rice krispies television commercial jingle.
- British musician Spencer Davis won the lottery with three sets of numbers each week. One for him, one for his wife, and one for his dog. In 2012, the dog hit a $ 250,000 jackpot
- Ardovin MCed the Elvis Presley show in Minneapolis in 1954. To get rid of the screaming kids left at the venue, he informed everyone that his boss was gone and first announced that “Elvis had left the building.” From that point on, all the shows ended with Al saying so.
- Crash’s Joe Strummer’s daughter is named Jazz. Her passion is knitting.She even wrote a book on the subject she is Queen of crafts..
- The CD is played inside out, but the binary bumps on the surface of the CD are also spirally arranged. A typical CD spiral runs almost 5 kilometers.
Did you get your own music trivia?
Alan Cross is a broadcaster for Q107 and 102.1 the Edge and a commentator for Global News.
Subscribe to Alan’s new music podcast continuous history now on Apple Podcasts or Google Play
© 2022 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.
25 heart-melting music trivia to use for fun and profit-nationwide
Source link 25 heart-melting music trivia to use for fun and profit-nationwide